Follow these steps to file virtually:
- Securely upload your documents to our website using the link below.
- You'll be issued a Client ID within 24 to 48 hours, and your tax will then be assigned to the first available Tax Accountant.
- A Senior Tax Accountant will contact you once your tax has been assigned to them.
- You have the option to complete the tax filing either through email, a phone call, or screen share.
For businesses, we need these documents:
- Copy of your previous two tax returns, if filed with a different firm
- Articles of Incorporation/Organization, if filing for the first year
- Federal ID Confirmation (EIN)
- S-Corporation Election Confirmation, if filing for the first year
- Bylaws or Operating Agreement
- Accounting details (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Payroll Journals) or access to your QuickBooks account
All fields are required. If you are not part of a company, please type N/A.
We'll send you a confirmation email that you documents have been received in 24 - 48 hours.