Follow these steps to file virtually:
- Securely upload your documents to our website using the link below.
- You’ll be issued a Client ID within 24 to 48 hours, and your tax will then be assigned to the first available Tax Accountant.
- A Senior Tax Accountant will contact you once your tax has been assigned to them.
- You have the option to complete the tax filing either through email, a phone call, or screen share.
For individuals, we need the following documents:
- 2022 Client Info Worksheet (To be filled out to the best of your knowledge for both existing and new clients). We added some new questions regarding the recent stimulus, advanced child tax credits, cryptocurrency, insurance, etc.
- Copy of your W-2s, 1099s, and any other sources of income such as wages, stock transactions, bank interest, etc.
- Completed worksheets for any Rental properties, 1099/contractor income, etc, if it applies to you.
- A copy of yours (and your spouse’s) drivers license, state ID, or passport for security and to help prevent identity fraud.
- If you have dependents, please provide medical/healthcare records or school records verifying their residency in the U.S to receive the child tax credit. It should have the child(ren)’s name and your home address. We can also use Form 1095-(A, B, or C) that was sent to you by your insurance company or employer. This is a mandatory requirement by the IRS. For more details click on this link (page 1- under heading “Purpose of Form”).
- A copy of your 2021 tax return (last year), if filed with a different firm.
All fields are required. If you do not own your own company, please type n/a in the company field.
We'll send you a confirmation email that you documents have been received in 24 - 48 hours.